Beautiful and Happy - Kah Yan Lau
Hello! :D It's my darling's birthday, Ms Lau Kah Yan.

Wtheck, i just realized that don't even have a picture with you. THIS SUCK MAN.

I'm SO SORRY THAT I COULDN'T COME ON SUNDAY! I'll definitely celebrate your 19th birthday with you next year! You're just one happy woman. My secondary school life would be very different without you! Thank you for making me laugh like some mad woman when I'm in deep shit or having a PMS when i didn't even tell anyone including you. :/ I don't remember the first day I met you. But what I know is that, you're Queen of Purple and you like that bang bang tang group. (YOU STILL LIKE THEM, DO YOU? :O:O) And tennis, a new sports that you like. Teehee.

Okay, this is going to suck but for your sake, I'm still going to do this. :)



生日快樂嘉欣小姐。希望你能夠明白我寫什麼東西。。你知道啦,我的華語醬"好"。哇哈哈..認識你已經有兩年多了。很開心能認識你咯。要不然, 我也不會特地寫這樣的post。謝謝你給我這麼多開心日子在SSS里。雖然我很少跟你出去玩,但是我會一定記得你這個朋友!最搞笑的是我,你和真子一起沖涼。。你說我有什麼S形。哈哈哈哈!這麼黑你都看到。真的給你炸到. -_-那天我是不會忘記的!


This took me at least an hour an a half.. -_- my chinese is going down the drain. Miss Swa, please spare me. ):





Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Darlin'.


_________________________________________


I wonder, why don't you just play that piece. It's good and pretty and it's a wise choice to play that. People will love it. BRING IT ON MANN! Carmen Fantasy and Concerto in E Minor(this is...YES. Madness. :/ Sarah Chang is mad. Totally.)





Hamlet:
What a piece of work is a man, how noble in reason, how
infinite in faculties, in form and moving how express and
admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like
a god! the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals—and yet,
to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me—
nor woman neither, though by your smiling you seem to say so.
Rosencrantz:
My lord, there was no such stuff in my thoughts.


-Hamlet, Act 2, Scene 2. 303-312.


Madness. :)