Audrey Tautou
I brought it upon myself by making a bargain some years ago, and I know I shall never be able to love anyone properly now.



__________________________________________________

[Edited]

Something that I feel like sharing. See, I'm KIND.

Audrey Justine Tautou.
Love her in the movie Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amelie Poulain. She's beautiful. Heh. Her new movie - Coco Channel. I'm sooo gonna watch it after WACE. She's in the Channel No. 5 commercial too!! Ahh.


Audrey Tautou





























I like this part. She was painting.

Raymond Dufayel: So that's the one, there, the guy who raises his hand?
Amélie: Yes.
Raymond Dufayel: Is she in love with him?
Amélie: Yes.
Raymond Dufayel: The time has come for her to take some real risks.
Amélie: Well yes, she's thinking about it. She's thinking of a stratagem.
Raymond Dufayel: Yes, she likes stratagems, doesn't she?
Amélie: Yes.
Raymond Dufayel: She's a bit of a coward. That's why I have trouble with her eyes.



She doesn't related to other people. She was a lonely child.
- Amelie.



It's 3.30am. I'm hungry, again. But.. I should sleep. ): Good day studying.


With lots of love,
Xinyi.