|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
Live your passion.
COPENHAGEN, Denmark (CNN) -- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, will host the 2016 Summer Olympic Games, the International Olympic Committee announced Friday. Rio will hold the Games from August 5-21 and its theme will "Live your passion." Congratulations President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva! (: I love the theme. Go watch the video. --> Click Watch this if you're seriously bored. :) Sg Singer. __________________________________________________________ Just these three for now. -_- i cant freakking stand blogger. Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!
|

