|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
wth? -_-
i think i will in a serious car accident. Ms Heng scared the hell outta me when she was driving us back from Bandar Utama to Taman Desa. 3 times. THREE TIMES. She HIT A FREAKING MOTORBIKE. Lucky she didnt squash him into a human sardin. The second time was when she freaking got so near to this car and i thought we were going to hit that car. My heart almost fell out. We were going down the ramp. :/ She didnt BREAK AT ALL. Dammit. The other time.. oh well. i forget.Anway, today's MTV dance's awesome. Miss E cut her hair! SO YENG I TELL YOU. I feel so miserable. My hair suck. I shall cut em this week. I WILL. ( i've been saying this for a long long long time.) |

