|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
Ze and I
Ze and I. Her mom took this photo for us. WOOHOO~~ At last we managed to MEET UP! :D Even though it didnt last the whole day, but we had LOADS OF FUN AYE! Anyways, you look GREAT today. (: So do I. Haha Went to Starbucks for the Java Chip. Because.. yes.. something happened. Then we went to Carls Junior for the SALADDD. It was good. :D *salsa~~* & we went to the ''rubber'' shop. Chit chatted all the way. Talked about Food Food and FOOD! Not really food la, also about our future plans. Ze's going to FRANCE! I'll miss you, woman! We gao tim our cravings for buffalo wings, tortila and MORE SALSA SAUCE! - Chilis and bought Be's birthday present. This went on till 3.10 and Ze went back! Oh boy, we'll do the baking and ice cream after exam Finals! ^_^-V After xoxox-ing and saying byebye and etc, i went to Redbox and meet up with KK and CL. Damn that guy, he didnt pay a single cent! People ada FOC. You suck man! Went back at 6 and went to Kuchai at 7.10. I was LATE FOR LESSON. Crapp. ): Btw, today my student ALMOST CRIED. She's 5. FIVE! Maybe I was too strict. LOL. Oh well, i dont really like kiddos. But i know how to handle SOME KIDDOS for example, my cousins. HAHAH. Today's great. :D I am happy. Period.
|

