Lala land
Just great. I finished 9 episodes in one day.. Because I was bored and fed up of Economics. So i watched it this from 12am till now with 4 hours of sleep. I look like a pig-rabbit human right now. I don't have eye bags which is good because nobody would notice if I did not sleep. But.. Then my complexion shows it all. :x Anyways, I still finish studying. But.. I am not sure whether I can REACH my goal for this year. I'm not liking this year. Was ditched, hurt emotionally and physically, whacked etc.

 There's this thing on my mind. Are results EVERYTHING? Why do people like you want to get straight As or distinction? Results don't seem to bother me. My results are shitty. So I don't think i care much about results. I just want to do well in MUSIC THERAPY. (~!@#$%^) & I mean it. 


I have to sleep right now. Oh right, STUDY before I sleep. 
I'm not having PMS, dude - lover boy. lol. as if you'll see this. *whacks/bites/pinch*


Good day.