|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
msn suck.
SEE. i told you it's nothing much! __________________________ Watched Jeniffer's Body with Kay, Rich, mom and lxw at home. It was gruesome and bloody. I like. Eh ada hot guy! Sadly, he died. ): BUT I still like JGS MORE AHAHHA! Yes yes Ms Queen. I know what you're going to say! hah. (Singing)Why you're so obsessed with me? Don't look at anyone but me. Because I AM. It's 2.00am. I've been dreaming about that part like nobody's business.The 9th time. ._. I'm going crazy. Really crazy. Smexy puckered lips. GAHH. Hungry. ): There's rehearsal at KLpac tomorrow morning. ): I'm not sure about it. Sigh. I'll still go kay. Goodnight. Good luck my dearies. xo
|

