|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
Outings for this week.
This is for MZ. lol. Since you say the whole thing is about JGS. :/Monday Mom and dad went to London and then Germany. Had piano class at 2.30pm and went for facial near time square. Chyn Chyn send me home. And went to aunt's house for dinner. Tuesday Nothing much. Rest at home. Wednesday Went to J.W.Marriot for performance. Finished around 9pm. Went to Pavilion with Mich for a movie ( Astro Boy). I DID NOT REGRET. THIS WAS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BETTER THAN THE IDIOTIC CHICKEN LITTLE MOVIE.. -___- But Up's still nicee! :D And went to I dont know Old Town to feed my stomach. CURRY MIHOOON! muahahahahaha. :D:D:D Went home around 2am? Thursday Went to college for Awards Night. Finished around 9. Went to Hard Rock. but SOME of us couldnt get in. I was so darn ***nk. LOL. Was crazee. "I feel like I'm floating" Went to KLCC after that then went home. Slept around 3. WH, MX, YJ stayed over. Friday Wake up went for YTMF in front of KK's house. Ate and rest. Went to college to get our certificate but we didnt manage to get it. coz we were suppose to get it on 20th January. -_____- So we went to Pyramid for lunch and 2012. Went home around 9. Went out for dinner with Kay at Boon Boons around 11. Slept at 1am. Saturday Finished EP 13 and 14. Slept till 5 something. And I'm going out for dinner at Aunt Elaine's now. Ciaoz. GOOD LUCK MICH. ILY. :) |

