|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
Smexy puckered smirk.
He is so darn hot..SUPER DARN HOT. :'( I just can't stop looking at him. Continue to look at me. Just continue your focus on me. I grant you permission to like me. - In other words.. I like you too. STONED & Hyperventilate. I daydream about him like all the time. I'm going mad. FUWAHH.I want some cream puff, sadly only Clark Quay has it. RAWRR! Today, I stoned while looking at Economics, Psychology and You're Beautiful. Stoned shit. when you are in front of someone you like and your feelings are going to explode and you cant help it, you do that. woaah. supa chunn mann! I should sleep. Since i watched it for 5 times. I'm already mad. *pressure point pose* - |

