Trip.

Since I'm so lazy, I won't blog about the trip! hah. Just SOME pictures that i took from my phone. There're tons on fb.

Anyways, the four of us - Prof. Jun Man, Siu Ye Zai. Wee Hong, Korean freak. Mei Xin, and I. Xin Yi went to Penang on Tuesday and came back on Thursday. I was having a cold. Yea yeaaa, sore throat, cough, flu and fever.. Went feverish around 4-5pm. But I still eat those oily, spicy and unhealthy food because I was starving to death. But then! I got better when I finish dinner. & we went for a movie - Ninja Assasin and play pool. I sucked like shit. Rain's hair is atrocious in the movie. Went back to the hostel after the movie.

We took the public transport when we visited all kinds of place. I don't know where. Because my nose was blocked I was not really focusing.:/ I was kind of blur which no one noticed and so on.. Yes, I'm this lazy. I don't even feel like blogging about this trip. ): Dude, read their blogs. IF they ever update. The place I loved being in the most is the Botanical Garden! Trees, flowers (sucked, Japan's flowers are REALLY PRETTY!), grass, insects(yikes.) and perspiring.

Mhmm.. So here is some of the pictures I uploaded.. There's more, I think I'll post em in fb. Teehee. Not much of a blogger.



I like this picture. Even though it ain't that good. :P



Back.




Botani Garden.



Trees. Mini waterfall.



Playing Yann Tiersen's Les Retrouvailles album.




Aku sangat 'rajin' tauu. -