without a word.
Without a word, you made me understand what love is.
Without a word, you gave me your love.
You fill me with your breath, then you ran away.
Without a word, love tossed me aside.
My lips must have been surprised, not knowing what to say.
Because you came without a word.

Without belief, I'm hurting for love.
I wasn't sane after my soul left and I just cried till the sky falls.
Without a word, you came back to me.
Without a word, you left me again.
I wasn't prepared to let you go, without a word, my heart must have been surprised.


Without a word, you came.
Without a word, you left.

It feels like a cut, but it hurts for that while.
Leaving a scar behind that brings back memories.





Wow.. I've been singing this since last year.
__________________________________________________________________________________





She's losing her mind.
And I despise myself for that.



-