|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
黒い涙.
Meimei. My cooking mama enemy. (even better than mama!) I become better in stoning since I came back. (: Thanks to the heat and I find this song 黒い涙- NANA Ending Theme. Quite ... sad..? :'( I finished it in 3.5 days HAHAHAHHA! Maybe I should start my Atashinchi No Danshi. *MAKIIIIIIIIII* & I got a picture of my sashimi. Had it before the Reunion Dinner. Muahahahahha. I did not eat during the RD. Because of certain reason. People who know me will know what the reasons are. *quack quackkk quackkk* I love youuu. <3 Muahahahahah. Shit, I laugh like some kind of mad woman these few days. ): |


.jpg)
