|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
Dead Body
Drowned in a pool of blood.His own blood. It looks those dead bodies in the movies. But what I saw was for real. No kidding. I thought that it was funny at first. :X But after awhile I felt sad for him! So... I prayed. ): Sighh.. I wonder how his family members will cope with this. So uncles, aunties, brothers and sisters, don't drive motor like hero only. You think you very strong is it. I tell you, you like tofu only ok! Car pass by you, you also will shake abit. -_- SO Anyways... I ate everything I craved for. lol. (shit, I sound like some pig.) My dad ate all of his Mee Pok in every single stall he wanted to. My bro got his stupid shoes. The-brat-bro got.... nothing...? LOL. So everyone happy, I happy! The best part of this trip to Singapore is that... We don't have to stay in my aunt's house/hotels ANYMORE. WOLALA! Baby, here I come every month. D: The bad part is that.. I spend quite a lot of money this time. On food and other accessories of course, there's no way LXY will spend money on clothes. LOL. I do, but not so much okie. I'm a fan of FOOD. So my money will be spent on FOOD! >:D OHH OHH! Xin Di got me my Elmo goodies. I LOVE YOU SO MUUCHHHHHH! <33333333!! Elmoooo ELLMOOOO BABEHHH! thank you cheche! TT_TT MUAH MUAHHH! XX Bo pic. You want see my baby, you come look for me. :) To Janice and Mei Xin.. I GOT YOUR PRESENTS. Sorry mannnn! I haven't give them to you. -_- I feel so bad right now. Shuacks! I will definitely yawn 99 tmrw. (: Lucky, I postponed my piano class. -_- sighh... oyasumi~ (joee) |

