|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
Drag Magic(mytofu):)
Hey DJ, Bring the beat Turn it up louder Hey DJ, Give it 2 me now Ooh, I like, I like it Yepp, baby baby Yepp! Baby, baby girl / Hey, shawty (Don't think, Just drag it) Yepp, baby baby Yepp! Baby, baby girl / Show me now (Drag it, Just drag it) So amazing, so simple (Yepp!) What you gotta do is drag, Just drag it, Baby 복잡한 건 Stop, Just like music 맘이 가는대로 Feel 대로, Just come and say hello 느낌은 So fantastic, Feel the static 지금부터 넌 내 Addict, That's it 니 Style 난 좋아 / Oh, 내 맘 난 몰라 매일 밤 떠올라 / Do it, do it, do it, do it 니 Style 난 좋아 / Oh, 내 맘 난 몰라 매일 밤 떠올라 / Do it, do it, do it, do it Life is like a music, Life is like a magic Baby I'm a hot gadget (Yepp!) 좌우로 Just drag it 놀랍지 Just like magic, Make you feel high like galactic 니가 없는 난 마치 Music 없는 삶 마치 별이 없는 밤, I'll take you 2 da climax 넌 홀딱 반할 걸, 정신을 잃을 걸 넌 완전 미칠 걸, Yepp baby, yepp baby ______________________________________________________________________ I don't like the music. I'll like it later on! I was cried like mad, thanks to Xindi. (was watching lil aiba's drama) And now! Just look at how wide my lips are. LOL. crazeee! - |

