It's over.
Personal Taste.
My Girl.


half way through my application. It sucks. I hate applying -_- BUT I WANT TO GO. omfg. just kill meh. I talk like a kid. waahahahhahahaha. i like, you like? I don't like.


shaadaaap people. (:


and.. ohh! YY and I watched Nightmare on Elm Street. The casts were GORGEOUS! I mean the guys and girls were HOT. Seriously. ): Why Malaysia no lengchai(pointing to Adrian.!)  The last part was the best. WOOP. Sir Freddy stuck his 'fingers' into Mommy's eyes! EPIC! We laughed our lungs out. Err.. The two other guys who sat behind us laughed like shit too. -_- The four weirdos. We could be couples. LOL. ftw. The girl sitting in front of me was like holding on to her bf the whole time. Eww. I hate girls like this -.- I'm cool. weee~ 


I feel so baddd. You tell me why. ):

I'm out! concert at KLPac tonight.

-