|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
People in college
Spoke to Nikki about college. Lol. I think I should say something about college?I found really good friends there. You know who you are. Teehee. I'm the only one who takes these five subjects, Economics, Psychology, Applicable Mathematics, EALD and Biology. My combination is awfully weird. Thanks to what I've choose, I knew this bunch of friends. Mei Xin, Janice, Pui Yeng - PhD, Jun Man - Professor and the Wee Hong - Young Master. I knew them from Biology class. (i know right. i love bio so much) All of them are like mistakingly smart. Because they dont look like nerds on the outside. I MEAN REAL SMART. 15A1s, 12A1s and 10A1/2s in SPM. Dont mention mine. Mine sucked compared to them. I'm really happy that i knew them. Although i'm not in every class they are in. But we're really good together. We hang out together, study together(for Bio and Applic, duh), eat and have our mathematics revision class together, Mathematics meaning poker. We poker almost before every Bio class and Priya's not liking it. She's like 'Playing again huh.' And we'll go 'Maths revision class.' I'm not suppose to blog right now. BECAUSE WACE IS IN 2 WEEKS TIME. But... I just cant concentrate on my Ecosystem. ): Mei Xin. She's the bestest. She sends me to Pyramid every Monday to Wednesday after our Bio class. I thank you so much for doing this woman! I appreciate what you did. She's funny and loves DBSK like mad. She intro me this Iljimae drama and I kinda like it. She can be really sarcastic at times and I'll play along. We're like really good friends. Janice. She's short. BUT she got the looks! Still S&A. HAHAH! She gets tension easily. Small things like Topic Test will make her go high. AND it'll make me go high too. -_- I'm so easily influenced by her. She loves motivating me. She'll make me wake up and study together with her. She's like my 2nd Si Fu. That PhD Si fu quiet useless laa, always hiding herself in the closet. She'd explain the whole Matter Cycle to me when i told her i dont understand. YES, 1am and we were still talking about the MC. As a matter of fact, Applics she'll do the same and she did. Jan is superb hardworking. I can FEEL her. One thing she said, some people dream of success while others wake up and work for it. We must be the ones who work hard. Wake up because she wakes up at 5 and study till there's no end. She's a super guai lui. Heheh. Pui Yeng. She's from Chong Hwa Independent High School. A FREAKING CHINESE ED. PRO. That's why she's the PhD. She really small in size and her handwriting.. I love her number 2. The way she write 2 is just soooo cute! A smart and also very hardworking girl. People like her are just so born-like-genius.The way she explain Applics to me is so pro. I cant imagine how she understand things. She explain in ways that others cant. (i'm talking as if she's god. but wth she super cute okay.) she has squeaky voice, that's what makes her explanation even more funny. There's just one thing about her. She rarely hang out with us. She's always wanting to go home. Even worst than me at least i go out only when i feel comfortable with people i like. Jun Man. I dont know him well. But he is as good as Pui Yeng. I mean he is even better than Pui Yeng. He is very good in almost all of his subjects. Jun Man and Pui Yeng are the geng chao people in our group. He speaks up for everything that we say, he's kind of a joker. Ah.. Not much that i can speak of him. Wee Hong. He's the young master. In fact, he is the youngest. He acts like one, is one and also the kampung boy. He is SUPER IRRITATING, PICKY and is the tallest among the 6 of us. When he wants to do something nobody can stop him. And so he's got the right to every decision, choosing place to eat especially. One thing that i know of him, he spends money like drinking water. I dont even spend that kind of money. Tell me what kind of guy buys a 1k shoe! and collects shoes. Shoes that cost at least Rm200 - RM300 each. Madness. One of the crapper in our group. And I know this girl that I should have known since ages.. Her brother and my brother are in the same school. She loves KJap, I do too. She knows Jo, i do too. We were in the same college for 3-4 months and we didnt know each other. But after a few Applic class, we sat together and started 'hanging out'. It was kinda funny. We knew everyone we know and we didnt know each other until she asked me ''I saw you that day in Edu Fair with that girl right?" I'm like yeah. And... To be continued. |

