|
xinyz.
I'm just me. I've figured that I already lost my sanity a long time ago. Therefore, if you see weird posts just keep quiet and read. And so, blah blah blah. It goes on. (: |
|
|
Yours, Mine, His, Hers
Humans or not?
MichNick Maxine Justine Xin Di Zhen Zhe Hope Be Jo Mei Xin Wee Hong Susan Thong Ju Vern Jess Jia Wei EuVin THAM Jade. Giap Chin. Jing Ting. Khai Keat. Rich. Kah Yan. Wei Wei. Wei Hsiung. Xinyi. Shou - Alice Nine. Zyu Wenn. 6U Links
Brandon Flowers <3.Mt. Desolation. Fuckyeah. Footnotes. AnimeKeys. IMSLP. Jon. Download all anime you want. Blog I always read. Anime Sheet Music. Classical Sheet Music. Keudae. Lelangir. TVXQ. Sheet Music. Forum. Anime On String Music Glowing Pixel. Josh My Scribd. Viikii. Smrr00. K&J Drama Downloads. archives
Listen
credits
Design: doughnutcrazyIcon: morphine_kissed Some HTML: Me. Xin Yi, Lee :P |
This is life.
Wow. After reading that message. I'm like wow wow, WOW!Super motivation message. I LOVE THAT. lurveelurveelurveee. <3 I have to work hard. I want to be what I want to be. __________ Outta the whole serious mood.... Yes, I'm speaking to myself. I find... Ryan McPartlin, Captain Awesome and also Brandon Routh, Shaw DARN HOT. omg. -_- just look at Aweome's packs. His packs are WOW. ): Speaking of Brandon, he's super super super super cool. ): Watch Chuck and you'll get the whole story. I'm on Season 3. lol. SEASON 4 IS COMING! WAAAA! madcase. Uhh.. pictures go google them. Apparently, I'm just lazy to find their pictures. and ohmygawd to KS. JKS, what are you going to do now. Don't lose dude. ): These both dudeys are super hawt. You need to do something before I fly away. and oh.. I'm so effing good at crying. ftw. Just tell me something really bad and I'll cry like a baby in front of you. -_- yeah, i cry. dude, i'm human. You think I'm cool but I'm sooo not cool. I cried while reading my shoujo manga. :X and also while watching episode 15 & 16. My tears came down like some kind of heavy rain with Thunder and storm. lol. shit, lee xin yi. You swear not to cry when you're in Sec 4. And now.. you're getting from bad to worst. -_- sighh.. I'll sleep early today. (: Goodnight. |

